Coconut & Vanilla is a bilingual English/ German food blog with focus on responsible minded cooking from seasonal and preferred regional food. This is particularly emphasized in the popular blog posts of my market purchases and the cultivation of my own piece of land. Inspired by my passion for travel, I cook all over the continents whilst trying to avoid processed food and instead making it myself. Get to know me better on the „About“ page of my blog.
Advertising with Coconut & Vanilla is possible. My position is independent and always my own. I only write about products which I have tested and/ or believe in.
Respecting sustainability I kindly ask you not to send me any products without prior consent.
Coconut & Vanilla facts and figures:
- the blog exists since August of 2009
- main target audience: women between 25 and 55 years of age (Facebook)
- unique visitors: 5500+ per month (StatCounter, average January 2014 – April 2014)
- page views: 8500+ per month (StatCounter, average January 2014 – April 2014)
- visit length greater than 30 seconds: 22 % (Google Analytics, average January 2014 – April 2014)
- German-speaking visitors 82 %, English-speaking visitors 9 % (Google Analytics, average January 2014 – April 2014)
- feed subscribers: 250+ (May 2014)
- Facebook followers: 650+ (May 2014)
- Twitter followers: 290+ (May 2014)
- Instagram followers: 190+ (May 2014
- Bloglovin’ followers: 250+ (May 2014)
- Pinterest followers: 275+ (May 2014)
- static banner in the left sidebar below the navigation. Possible sizes: 200 px × 100 px/ 150 px/ 200 px. Price on enquiry via e-mail.
- review for product/ monetary benefits
- giveaway for product/ monetary benefits
- press trip (see for example Sheraton blogger event)
What I don’t do:
- sponsored posts
- link exchange
- publication of PR- or press releases
You are interested in working with me? You believe your product matches with the personality of my blog? Contact me! I am looking forward to get to know more about you and/ or your product. Please do not hesitate to contact me for further information.